Hi everyone! Few weeks ago, we decided to visit Utah’s National Parks. The month of May was a great choice for such a beautiful road trip. Weather was perfect!
Today I want to give you my complete itinerary with map and road trip description. Free. Feel free to print it and share. Hope you like it!
Click below to open the road trip
Hola a todos: Hace unas semanas decidimos visitar los parques nacionales de Utah, escogimos el mes de Mayo y fue una excelente idea. El clima estuvo perfecto!
Aqui les regalo mi itinerario completo, completamente Gratis. Pueden imprimirlo y tambien compartirlo si lo desean. Disfrutenlo, esta muy bueno.
Click para abrir el map y el itinerario:
national parks road trip
- Visit the visitor center, get safety tips from the rangers and a map. GPS can give you inaccurate information in the mountains.
- Divide your map, in parts (days) so you won’t skip anything. There is a lot to do and see!!!
- Always take snacks, and drinks with you.
- Fill your car with gas before go.
- Begin with the classic picture of the sign entrance (main road)
Stop a lot. Take many pictures and enjoy the view.
Oconaluftee Valley Overlook
Cades Cove is an isolated valley located in the Tennessee section of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, USA.
Once in Cades Cove, follow the loop road .
Stop to allow deer get closer to your car.
Laurel Creek Rd.
Little River Rd.
- Gatlinburg Attractions: Sky Lift Chairs , Ober Gatlinburg Funicular, Museums, All Kinds of Restaurants , Bear Habitat, Beautiful Strip, Shops
Skiing at Ober Gatlinburg
I hope you’ve enjoyed this itinerary, I’ve putted together for you and remember keep traveling!!!!